SATURDAY, JUNE 18, 2016
Don’t forget that we at Alan Galvez Insurance are giving away $10 Kroger gift cards and they couldn’t be easier to get! Have you gotten one yet? If not, you should get one (or 20) today!
How do you get one? Simple. We will give you a $10 Kroger gift card for each and every referral quote that you send our way and we’ll also place you into a drawing to win a $500 shopping spree to Kroger too!
Are you wondering why are we throwing around gift cards like parade candy? We are doing it to thank our amazing clients (like yourself) for what they are already doing - referring us. Did you know that most of our best new clients come to us because of recommendations from our existing clients? Call us crazy, but we think you should be rewarded for that!
It’s a Win-Win situation: Your friends and family get quotes from your tried and true insurance agent and you get free groceries.
Are you thinking: How could I possibly spend $500 at Kroger?? Well, we have you covered there too. Read on for some creative and fun ideas....
- Do you know your neighbors? Would you like to? Host a block party for your neighborhood at your house. Summer is the best time for a cookout, so fire up the grill, cook some hot dogs and hamburgers, add a few side dishes and dessert and you have the makings of a great party! If you have lots of kids in your neighborhood, make sure to add in things like sidewalk chalk, bubbles, sparklers, pop-its and other small toys they can play with.
- Own a business? How about hosting a Customer Appreciation Day? We just hosted ours and offered up a feast of food, along with homemade desserts. For prize giveaways, Kroger offers gift cards to many different stores, such as restaurants, home stores and online retailers. You could also put together different types of food baskets (think an Italian or Mexican theme), a laundry basket full of laundry items, or even a "cleaning house" basket with cleaning supplies including a mop & broom! Let your creativity shine on this one!
- Want to reconnect with family? Host a family reunion. Nothing brings people together like good food- picnic food for sure- but think other popular dishes that can be made in quantity like sloppy joes, shredded chicken, barbecue beef or pork, or even ribs. Many parks will allow you to rent their shelterhouses for free or a very small fee, if you don't want to use your own house, or don't have the space.
- If you're community-minded (like we are), adopt a local family or two at holiday time and put together the makings of a great holiday meal (think turkey & all the trimmings). You can also use the opportunity to buy household items such as paper products, laundry products, cleaning products and other items that don't spoil. When a family is struggling financially, everyday household items are very much welcomed. If the house has kids, Kroger has a small toy section too. You can really give a special gift and eliminate stress during a time that can be very stressful for many. Where do you get the names of families? Your church is a good resource. Local outreach centers (for us, Lutheran Community Services is our go-to) and social service agencies are great places to ask as well. If they don't know, they can usually point you in the right direction.
- Want to assist the elderly? Buy a bag or two of non-perishable items and drop them off to several local elderly residents. Things that are easy to cook or heat up in the microwave. Your senior center is a great resource to find agencies you can contact to get names. The local Meals-On-Wheels program comes to mind. They deliver hot meals during the week, but what happens on weekends?
- Surprise a friend, neighbor, or customer who is struggling with a shopping spree. They get to pick out what they need and you get to help someone in need.
- Participate in a backpack program where schoolchildren get a backpack full of non perishable items to take home over the weekend. There are national organizations that work with local schools to make this happen. You can buy supplies and/or volunteer to stuff backpacks.
These are just a few ideas to get you thinking. But no matter what, there's A LOT you can do with a $500 Kroger gift card, BUT......you have to win it first. And the only way to do that is by sending us your referrals. So the next time someone asks for who to contact to talk about their insurance, send them our way! We'll take great care of them and you'll be on your way to winning $500! Easy-peasy....
If you have any questions, give us a call at (937) 592-4871 or visit our Referral Rewards page. You can now complete our Referral form and we'll contact your referral quickly, on your behalf. You can also watch a fun video about the Rewards program starring Carrie and her daughter ;) The year's half over, so hop to it and start earning today!
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.