New Year's Resolutions. We all make them. But is one of your resolutions making sure your insurance coverage is in good order?
There are many life changing events that happen and most of them have an impact on your insurance. Here's a list of the most common and what types of insurance need to be updated. If you've experienced any of these life changing events or are about to, PLEASE call so we can talk about your options.
- Marriage- auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, health insurance
- Divorce- auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, health insurance
- Childbirth or Adoption- life insurance, health insurance
- Changing Employment- health insurance, life insurance (if you had only work-sponsored coverage)
- Buying a New Home- homeowners insurance, life insurance (to cover the mortgage)
- Starting a Business- business insurance, health insurance
- Change in Retirement- health insurance, business insurance (tired of retirement and want to start a new venture)
Spreading Your Insurance Among Many Agents
How many different insurance agents do you have to call to handle your insurance needs? Do you have one for your auto insurance, another for your home and yet another for your life insurance? It doesn’t need to be that confusing.
A real problem with spreading your insurance coverage around is, unless you are a very experienced student of insurance contracts, you could be creating gaps in coverage. One agent cannot possibly know all the details of another agent’s coverage plan and how there might be overlaps or gaps in your overall coverage.
The overwhelming trend today, when possible, is to keep your insurance coverage with only one agency. Not only does this provide a solution to the "right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing" when it comes to gaps and overlaps in coverage, but there are often discounts available for having all your coverage with a particular company. You also have the convenience of calling only one agent for all your insurance needs. If for any reason we are not presently taking care of all your insurance needs, give us a call, and we will do a thorough review and provide you with our professional advice.
If your life has changed or you want to simplify your insurance, please call Alan Galvez Insurance at (937) 592-4871 or visit us at www.galvezinsurance.com. You can send a message or request a quote easily from our website. One of our helpful, trained professionals will be glad to assist you and answer your questions.