Introducing our 2017 Referral Program- "G is for Giving!"
We are VERY excited about our 2017 Referral program. Our theme is "G is for Giving" and with your help, we want to GIVE as much as we can to you and our local schools. Read on for details.
Here's What We're Giving Away:
For each referral you send our way (person or business), here's what you get:
- $10 Kroger gift card
- Entry into our quarterly drawing for $50 cold, hard cash!
- We will also make a $10 contribution in YOUR name to the school district of your choice. YES, you read that right- we will make a $10 contribution in YOUR name to the school district of your choice. This is a GREAT and EASY way to support your local schools.
How We're Doing This:
We will draw the $50 quarterly winner LIVE via Facebook. If you haven't LIKED our page yet, please LIKE it now so you don't miss the fun! The chance to win the quarterly prize starts over each quarter, so make sure to send referrals each quarter for your chance to win.
We will also announce the quarterly winner via our monthly email newsletter so our newsletter subscribers can see the lucky winner!
We're Most Excited About the Opportunity to Help Our Schools
We love to reward our referral partners (that's YOU), but what would REALLY make us feel good is being able to give a big donation to our schools.
Here's How You Can Help:
- Send referrals (makes sense right?)
- Share this post with your friends & family on Facebook right now, so they can get excited too.
- Share other Facebook posts about the Referral Program as they appear on our page to keep the excitement going!
- Grab one of our flyers to help spread the word.
You can read additional details and rules on our website, as well as watch a video.
Let's make 2017 the year of "G is for Giving"- You can win gift cards, cash and donations to the school district of your choice. It's a win-win for everybody! If you have any questions about our Referral Program, please call (937) 592-4871 or contact us via our website. You can also send a message via our Facebook page. Thank you for supporting us and your schools. Good luck!