Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Please complete the information below and a member of our knowledgeable, helpful team will contact you shortly. By submitting this form you won't get an "instant" rate- instead you get a team that will shop our companies to find the best policy for you at the best premium. We have several companies in-house and access to MANY more. So you can stop shopping and leave the hard work to us!
Motorcycle Insurance Customer Service Options
To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below. We will contact you if we have any questions. Some changes may also require a signature.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle Insurance- Bellefontaine, Marysville, Columbus OH
Your motorcycle is more than just a way to get around, it's a lifestyle. And who better to understand that lifestyle than insurance agents who also ride? Yes, it's true- several of our agents ride motorcycles and have for many years. From short hops around town to long distance trips (think thousands of miles a year), we understand what motorcycle riders need. We work with you to uncover your needs and provide what you need to keep riding. When you need motorcycle insurance, do you REALLY want to trust your ride to an agent that DOESN'T ride? Didn't think so.
We've got this- go enjoy the ride.
What does a typical motorcycle insurance policy include?
Bodily injury Liability
If you injure someone in a crash for which you are legally to blame, this coverage pays for the injuries (including death) and the cost of legal defense, if necessary.
Property Damage Liability
If you damage someone else's property due to a car crash for which you are legally to blame, this coverage pays to repair the damage.
Pays for medical, hospital or funeral expenses for you and others injured or killed while riding in your car, regardless of fault. It also covers you and family members if struck by a car as a pedestrian or if riding in another car.
Uninsured Motorists/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury Liability
- Pays for injuries to you or your passengers when hit by someone who does not have bodily injury liability insurance (such as auto insurance)- i.e. uninsured.
- Pays for injuries to you or your passengers when hit by someone who does not have ENOUGH bodily injury liability insurance (such as auto insurance) to pay for your injuries- i.e. underinsured.
Comprehensive Coverage (Other than Collision)
Pays for damage to your motorcycle due to glass breakage, contact with an animal, theft, fire, explosion, falling objects, vandalism, flood and earthquake.
Pays for damage to your motorcycle due to overturn or upset or collision with anything other than an animal.
Uninsured Motorists Property Damage
Pays for damage to your car when involved in a crash with at at-fault uninsured motorist (note- not available if you have collision coverage, as collision would work in a similar fashion).
Items that are installed on the bike AFTER it has rolled off the factory line. Common examples include chrome, saddlebags, custom paint, seats and trailers.
Towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and necessary labor at the time and place of disablement when the motorcycle, off-road vehicle, or vehicle towing them is disabled within 100 feet of the roadway due to: mechanical or electrical breakdown, battery failure, insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water or other fluids, flat tire, lockout or entrapment in snow, mud, water or sand.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Many factors can play a role in determining what your insurance costs will be such as your age, your driving record, where you live and the type of motorcycle you own, or being a graduate of a rider-training course.
- Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It's also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- Additional discounts are often available for multiple motorcycles on a policy, belonging to a motorcycle organization, and being an experienced rider. Discounts can range anywhere from 10 percent to 20 percent, depending on the company and your state. Availability and qualifications for discounts vary from company to company and state to state.
- Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will help reduce your premiums.
- Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser) and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
Contact Alan Galvez Insurance Today
Request your motorcycle insurance quote with Alan Galvez Insurance NOW- 5 QUICK questions will get you started! Note: By submitting this form you won't get an "instant" rate- instead you get a team that will shop our companies to find the best policy for you at the best premium. We have several companies in-house and access to MANY more. So you can stop shopping and leave the hard work to us! A member of our helpful team will contact you within one business day, but usually much sooner!
Helpful Tip: If you have other toys such as a boat/personal watercraft
, we can help you with those too, as well as auto insurance
, home insurance
, life insurance
and business insurance
Michael D. has this to say about us- "You are always there when we need you the most." (Read more testimonials)
Check out more Bellefontaine, Marysville and Columbus Ohio Motorcycle Insurance Resources- Many of your Frequently Asked Questions are answered on our blog!