Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Please complete the information below and a member of our knowledgeable, helpful team will contact you shortly. By submitting this form you won't get an "instant" rate- instead you get a team that will shop our companies to find the best policy for you at the best premium. We have several companies in-house and access to MANY more. So you can stop shopping and leave the hard work to us!
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below. We will contact you if we have any questions. Some changes may also require a signature.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational Vehicle Insurance- Bellefontaine, Marysville, Columbus OH
Recreational vehicles do more than just carry you from one place to another; they transport you with an eye toward maximum fun and/or comfort along the way. Just because some of these vehicles are associated with playtime, that doesn't mean they don't need the same insurance protection as any other piece of expensive property you own. In fact, they may need more insurance since they also create a potential for liabilities.
For many, camping is a great weekend getaway, or an opportunity for a longer vacation. We even have some retirees that have sold their home and live in their recreational vehicle full-time, traveling the United States and enjoying their newfound freedom.
No matter your situation, if you have a recreational vehicle/camper, then you need a policy that is designed to handle the common exposures/risks associated with life on the road. A typical auto insurance policy is usually not the best choice. Luckily, we have access to a policy designed specifically for a recreational vehicle, and includes lots of extras that you need. That's where we can help.
What's included in a typical Recreational Vehicle Insurance Policy?
Bodily Injury Liability
- If you injure someone in a car crash for which you are legally to blame, this coverage pays for the injuries (including death) and the cost of legal defense, if necessary.
Property Damage Liability
- If you damage someone else's property due to a car crash for which you are legally to blame, this coverage pays to repair the damage.
- Pays for medical, hospital or funeral expenses for you and others injured or killed while riding in your car, regardless of fault. It also covers you and family members if struck by a car as a pedestrian or if riding in another car.
Uninsured Motorists/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury Liabiity
- Pays for injuries to you or your passengers when hit by someone who does not have auto insurance (uninsured).
- Pays for injuries to you or your passengers when hit by someone who does not have ENOUGH auto insurance to pay for your injuries (underinsured).
Comprehensive Coverage (Other than Collision)
- Pays for damage to your car due to glass breakage, contact with an animal, theft, fire, explosion, falling objects, vandalism, flood and earthquake.
- Pays for damage to your car due to overturn or upset or collision with anything other than an animal.
- Full-timers coverage for those who use their RV as a permanent residence
- Personal Effects
- Vacation liability when using RV as a temporary residence
- Emergency Expense
- Roadside Assistance
Contact Alan Galvez Insurance Today
Request your recreational vehicle insurance quote with Alan Galvez Insurance NOW- 5 QUICK questions will get you started! Note: By submitting this form you won't get an "instant" rate- instead you get a team that will shop our companies to find the best policy for you at the best premium. We have several companies in-house and access to MANY more. So you can stop shopping and leave the hard work to us! A member of our helpful team will contact you within one business day, but usually much sooner!
Helpful Tip: If you have other toys such as a boat/personal watercraft or motorcycle, we can help you with those too, as well as auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance and business insurance.
According to Donna E, "It seems you did not try to just get the sale, but really have my best interest at hand. Loyal customer!" (Read more testimonials)
Check out more Bellefontaine, Columbus and Marysville Ohio Recreational Vehicle Insurance Resources- Many of your Frequently Asked Questions are answered on our blog!
A trip in an RV shouldn't ruin your marriage....or your day